If you fall under any of these categories, you may need to file a tax return:
- Self-employed or a partner in a partnership
- Receive Child Benefits and have income over £50,000
- Company director
- Have untaxed savings or investment income
- Have significant amounts of savings or investment income
- Own land or property that is being let
- Receive income from overseas
It’s worth noting that HM Revenue & Customs employees are not responsible for providing advice on minimizing tax payments. To ensure that you’re paying the right amount of tax, it’s best to consult with a professional.
At PBAS, we use HM Revenue & Customs-approved software to complete your tax return, calculate your tax liability, and file your return online. We’ll also work with you on the amounts to be paid and their due dates. Our service includes an analysis of your self-assessment tax return to identify any potential tax savings, as well as a review of the form for any discrepancies before submission.
We offer low-cost fixed, competitive prices for our services, allowing you to focus on running your business without worrying about self-assessment tax returns.